Corporate Social Responsibility
Life, Health, and Technology
The Company abides by environmental regulations and ISO-14001 standards in protecting the natural environment and endeavors to achieve environmental sustainability when conducting business activities.
We are also committed to enhancing efficiency in utilizing various resources and use environmentally friendly renewable materials so that resources can be sustained.
To date, the following items have passed ISO-14001 environmental management system inspection by the Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection:
- Collection and evaluation of adequate and real-time information on the environmental impact of operating activities.
- Establishment of quantifiable environmental goals and target to formulate management plans and regular inspection of the continuity and relevance of these goals and plans.
Concerning the effect of ecological benefits, we increase consumer awareness on sustainable consumption and engage in R&D, production, and service provisions by adhering to the principles below in order to mitigate the environmental impact of our business operation:
- Reduce product and service resources and lower energy consumption.
- Reduce the emission of pollutants, toxic substances, and wastes and properly dispose wastes in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Increase the use of recyclable and reusable raw materials or products.
- Prolong product durability.
- Increase product and service performance.
Sustainable water resources
The Company has acquired wastewater treatment equipment and facilities, properly used water resources based on the principle of sustainability, and formulated water management related measuresto prevent water, air, and land pollution during the operation process.